Monday, March 28, 2011

Medieval time

Well, you all know that I like to knit so the following will be no surprise for you. I'm studying the Medieval time period in history so I thought that I would give myself a challenge. I've been making barbie and polly pocket clothes for ahile but I thought that I'd do something new. So I made a polly pocket dress from medieval time. I figured that I'd share the pics I took and see what you all think. It's ok to laugh, I know it looks funny because we don't wear that now a days.

This is the steeple head dress:



This is the steeple head dress with a simple head covering:




This is the head covering by itself:




I raised her arms on this one to show the fancy sleeves:



Hope you all liked them!

Tell me what you think ~ what could I do differently?


5 comments:

  1. i love the dress,
    an the head dress is vary interestng,but it looks awesome! i love the white head dress cover,it looks great on your polly... :)

    honestly i wouldnt change anything about how you made it....
    you did a super great job! hope you get an A++ for your project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Keri! Sorry I've not been on your blog much lately... Anyway, I think these are so neat. That must have been hard to knit that small.

    As for your dresses, I do not think you need to do anything differently. They look awesome as they are. My only suggestion is make more and maybe use some bold colors to add to your Medieval theme! Maybe some blues, purples, and reds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Keri,
    That's some amazing knitting. Really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Keri! I'm a follower now too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your good at knitting a lot better then I am!!

    ReplyDelete