Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some encouragement

I heard this story on the radio the other day and it gave me some encouragement so I thought that you all might find some encouragement from it too. It's the story of Mark Anderson, a track and field athlete called "Running to Win". It's an amazing story on how God is real! I'd like to ask you all a question. I've been asking myself this question too, but I don't want to know what you think. I just want you to think about it for yourselves. In the end of the program when Mark talks about how he was delivered from drugs and he starts jumping around on his new high and when he said that it gets stronger every day it made me think, am I on a high from Christ in me? Am I showing God's joy in me? Do I have a zeal for Christ? Am I seeing God working every day in my life? Are other people seeing Christ in me? Mark is right there at the end when he says that people are ready and they want a REAL God not a dead one. Are we willing to show them that HE IS REAL and that HE wants to have a relationship with them?

1 comment: