Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's finaly arrived!

My harp things have finally arrived!

I ordered the hardware, blueprints and soundboard from music makers last Friday and they have arrived this afternoon. Me and Dad just need to get the wood yet and then we can start the assembly, I took some pictures of everything. Here's the web site where you can listen to someone playing it, see the measurements, pictures and anything else you want to know about it:




The blueprints:





The strings, screws and other hardware:



The soundboard:



5 comments:

  1. hey Keri!

    didn't you get the wood yet :P by the way Banjo still wants the peanuts from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the craftsmanship your dad has to offer, you will have a treasure like no other. I can't wait to see it when it is completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i am so happy for ya!! <3



    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! I cannot wait to see it when it is completed!!! Also, you must play it for me! :D

    ReplyDelete