Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 3rd Composition

I entered the YSO songwriting contest again this year for the last time.  I graduate in the spring and the contest only goes to 12th grade.  But, that doesn't mean I'll stop composing.  :) I'm sorry to say that I didn't win the contest this year but that is ok.  I'm still posting my song anyway.  :)  
I did something different this year though.  The last two previous years I had used Finale for my recordings.  This year I couldn't get Finale to play it right so I recorded it live with my Tascam handheld recorder.  It's not anywhere near a perfect recording and it doesn't sound as good as a studio recording but it is decent.  I hope you all enjoy!  



Here are the links to my first and second compositions:

http://mysongofjoyblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-composition.html

http://mysongofjoyblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/my-2nd-composition.html

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so beautiful! Keri, you are so talented and I'm excited to see what great things you can accomplish for the Lord with these talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Keri! You are so talented and we are so proud of you! Can't believe you are graduating this year already! Love you! ~ Aunt Marsha

    ReplyDelete