Monday, April 14, 2014

God Uses Cracked Pots

I was listening to a program by Patsy Clairmont on Focus on the Family the other night and I heard an interesting thought which I thought I would share with you.

Using her words, here is how she put it:
What I saw there on the screen of my mind, was a pitcher.  The type you would pour milk from.  Down the front of it was a large crack.  I saw the Lord take his hand and scoop up light and put that light down inside of that pitcher and then cover the top of it.  And then I heard Him ask me, "Patsy, where does the light shine through?"  And I said 'Lord, the light shines through the cracks, through the broken places.'  He said "That is how I am most manifested in your life.  Not so much by what you do well naturally, but what I must accomplish in you supernaturally that others might know that I am."





No comments:

Post a Comment